You can use Zapier to integrate ShopPop with thousands of other apps. It's easy to set up: we've even added some Zapier templates for you, already.
Connect ShopPop to thousands of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect ShopPop to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, we've added some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect ShopPop to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "ShopPop"
- Use your credentials to connect your ShopPop account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with ShopPop and Zapier.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.