In order to become an official partner, make sure you tick all the boxes and ask us for a review. Once completed, you’ll get listed in our partner directory and gain access to our Slack group for partners.
Please make sure you tick all the boxes on the following checklist:
- Create a ShopPop account
- Connect your Facebook business page to ShopPop
- Add a payment method to your account
- Book and attend the onboarding session
- Connect one client to ShopPop
Become successful (suggestions)
Successful partners have taken the opportunity to create an announcement campaign about becoming an official ShopPop Partner. Here’s a list for inspiration:
- Write an announcement article on your blog
- Send an email to your clients about the new services you’re offering
- Promote the partnership on social media
- Add the official ShopPop Partner Program logos to your website
- Join the ShopPop Chat Marketing Community
Ready to become official?
When you meet all the requirements, please go ahead and request a review by following the link below.