With ShopPop, you start for free up to 50 subscribers. After that, you pay a monthly fee based on the total amount of people you've had conversations with. Prices differ for accounts integrated with an ecommerce platform like Shopify.
You will only be charged when your subscriber count grows beyond 50 people and you've added a valid payment method to your account. The growth of your subscriber count is completely up to your own promotional efforts, of course.
You can promote your Messenger channel with your unique 'm.me' link or any of our conversation starters. You can share this link on any platform or in any channel, in order to drive traffic to your Messenger channel and gain new subscribers.
You can also choose to limit your individual bots so they stay on the free plan. This will allow you to use all of ShopPop's free features, like adding a Chat Widget to your website or using the Inbox to manage customer support. However, sending automated messages to new subscribers will be limited until you switch back to a paid plan.The My Account > Overview page in your dashboard will show the bots you own, your audience size, what pricing type the bot is on, and more info. Force your bots to stay on the free plan to pause billing on this Overview page.
If you've created a ShopPop account and created a bot, but you aren't using any of our commerce features, this bot will be on normal pricing.
These are the pricing tiers for our normal pricing model:
- Up to 50 people - Free
- Up to 5.000 people - $29/month
- Up to 10.000 people - $49/month
- Up to 15.000 people - $69/month
- Up to 20.000 people - $89/month
- Up to 30.000 people - $109/month
- Up to 40.000 people - $129/month
- Up to 50.000 people - $149/month
- Up to 75.000 people - $169/month
- Up to 100.000 people - $189/month
- Up to 150.000 people - $249/month
- Up to 250.000 people - $299/month
If you choose to connect your bot to an online store on an ecommerce platform like Shopify, your bot's pricing model changes to commerce pricing.
Connecting your bot to an online store changes its pricing model to commerce pricing. You can always go to My Account > Overview to see all your current bots and the pricing plans they're on.
These are the pricing tiers for our commerce pricing model:
- Up to 50 people - Free
- Up to 100 people - $8/month
- Up to 500 people - $22/month
- Up to 1.000 people - $45/month
- Up to 2.500 people - $119/month
- Up to 5.000 people - $179/month
- Up to 10.000 people - $279/month
- Up to 15.000 people - $329/month
- Up to 20.000 people - $395/month
- Up to 30.000 people - $495/month
- Up to 40.000 people - $625/month
- Up to 50.000 people - $675/month
- Up to 60.000 people - $745/month
- Up to 70.000 people - $795/month
- Up to 80.000 people - $895/month
- Up to 90.000 people - $1.045/month
Current accounts (November 2020)
- Existing bots with a store connected (currently only Shopify is available) will be on Commerce pricing.
- When you next connect a store, you're pricing will change accordingly from Normal to Commerce pricing.
- Existing bots without a store connected will stay on Normal pricing.
- Bots that previously had a store connected but have since disconnected it will still be move to Commerce pricing.
- We now offer ShopPop for free up to 50 people (previously 100)
If you have any questions about ShopPop's pricing models, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.